Student Enrollment Instructions
Our Registrar will be available until June 9th and will return August 1st. If you need assistance during the summer, please contact the Main Office at 801-412-2475.
In order to enroll your student at Sunset Ridge Middle School, we need the following documents brought to the Counseling Center.
Proofs of Residency (3 total) – (1) Mortgage, rental, or lease agreement, (2) utility bill, bank statement, bill statement with address
Driver’s License (Parent/Guardian)
Divorce Decree (If applicable)
New Student Online Enrollment Application
Registrations Fees or Fee Waiver *
Lunch Money or Free & Reduced Waiver *
Withdrawal Slip (If transferring during the school year)
* You have 15 days from the entry date to pay registration fees. If you are applying for a fee waiver, you must turn it into the main office with supporting documentation. Fee waiver & Free & Reduced Lunch are separate applications. All unpaid fees will be sent to collections.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our registrar Kim Hawkins, at 801-412-2485.
- New Student Online Application Instructions
- Enrollment Checklist
- 7th & 8th Grade Immunizations
- Proof of Residency Documents
- Proof of Residency Affidavit